Desmond Credit Union is delighted to announce the launch of its 2019 Third Level Bursary Award.
The winner will receive €6,000 towards their college education (€1,500 per annum for a maximum of 4 years).
Applications are open to all students starting college this Autumn (including mature students).
Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st July 2019.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Desmond Credit Union, North Quay, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 069 62700.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be a member of Desmond Credit Union on or before 29th June to apply.
- Students must be active users of their credit union account, i.e. they must have made at 3 lodgements of €20 during the year.
- Evidence of acceptance to a Third Level Course must be provided.
- Only one application per person is permissible.
- Winner may be required to participate in promotional work for Desmond Credit Union.
- Winner will be presented with a cheque by Desmond Credit Union.
- Satisfactory results must be achieved and supplied to Desmond Credit Union each year before payment is issued.
- The decision of the Board of Directors of Desmond Credit Union Ltd. is final.